3. Price and payment
- These terms, Information about us and how to contact us
- These are the Terms and Conditions on which we will supply our products to you. Please read them carefully before you place an order with us. They tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the Agreement, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these Terms and Conditions, please contact us to discuss.
- We are Dr Michael Prager Skincare Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10467516 and our registered office is at 195a Kenton Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 0HD. Our VAT registration number is 258768152.
- You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at (+44) (0)20 3198 8098, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by writing to us at 52 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NY or by completing the online contact form at [https://pragerskincare.com/pages/contact].
- If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- If you have any questions or complaints about our products, please contact us.
- Our contract with you
- A legally binding contract will come into existence between you and us when we email you to accept your order.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Any images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours or a picture on our website accurately reflects the colour of the products.The products may vary slightly from those images, and their packaging may vary from that shown in them.
- Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from outside the UK.
- When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
4. Providing the products
- The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 3.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the products to you. We accept payment with Visa. Masrtercard, Mestro, Amex and PayPal.
- If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% a year above the base lending rate of Barclays from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
- The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website. Unfortunately, we do not deliver to addresses outside the UK.
- We will deliver the products to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
- If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 9.2 will apply.
- The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organised by you collect it from us.
- You own a product once we have received payment in full.
- You have legal rights if we deliver a product late. If we miss the delivery deadline for the product then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- we have refused to deliver the product;
- delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- If you do not wish to treat the contract as at an end straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 4.9, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can treat the contract as at an end if we do not meet the new deadline.
- If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery under clause 4.9, you can cancel your order for any of the products or reject products that have been delivered. If you wish, you can reject or cancel the order for some of those products (not all of them), unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled products and their delivery. If the products have been delivered to you, you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on (+44)(0)20 3198 8098 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection.
- We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6).
- We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 60 days, and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 3.4) and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 3.5). We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 3.6).
Summary of your key legal rights
- If there is a problem with the product
- If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at (+44) (0)20 3198 8098, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, write to us at 52 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NY or complete the online contact form at https://pragerskincare.com/pages/contact Alternatively, please speak to one of our staff in-store.
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
a) Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
b) Up to six months: if your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
c) Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
See also clause 7.3 (Exercising your right to change your mind
under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).
- If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on (+44) (0)20 3198 8098 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection.
6.Changing the contract
- We may change the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the products.
- If we wish to make more substantial changes which will affect your use of the products, we will notify you and you may then contact us before the changes take effect to end the Agreement and receive a full refund of any sums you have paid for any products paid for but not received.
- If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 7).
Your rights to end the contract
- Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 5;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 7.2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 7.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 7.4.
- If you are ending a contract because:
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 60 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delivered late (see clause 4.9);
the contract will end immediately, we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation.
- Save in respect of:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; and
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery;
you have a legal right under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 to change your mind and receive a refund within 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the products, unless your products are:
- split into several deliveries over different days, in which case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the products; or
- for regular delivery over a set period, in which case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first delivery of the products.
- Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 7.1), you can still end the contract before the products are delivered, but you may have to pay us compensation. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
- How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
- To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Call customer services on (+44)(0)20 3198 8098, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Complete the formhttps://pragerskincare.com/pages/contact on our website.
- Print off the form https://pragerskincare.com/pages/contact and post it to us at 52 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NY, or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- If you end the contract for any reason after a product has been dispatched to you or you have received it, you must return the product to us. You must either return it in person to where you bought it, post it back to us at 52 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NY or (if it is not suitable for posting) allow us to collect it from you. Please call customer services on (+44)(0)20 3198 8098 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the product within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- We will pay the costs of return if:
- the product is faulty or misdescribed;
- you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection. The costs of collection will be the same as our charges for standard delivery, see https://pragerskincare.com/pages/shipping-returns
- We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. See our Returns page https://pragerskincare.com/pages/shipping-returns for information about what handling is acceptable and examples. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 8.2.
- Our rights to end the contract
- We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if you do not:
- make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due; or
- allow us to deliver the products to you, or collect them from us, within a reasonable time,;
- If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 9.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least 21 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products as summarised at clause 5.2; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our https://pragerskincare.com/pages/privacy-policy
Model Cancellation Form
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- Other important terms
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use. In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.
To: Dr Michael Prager Skincare Limited, 52 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NY, (+44)(0)20 3198 8098, or firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
© Crown copyright 2013.